PYCC COVID-19 In Studio Semi-Private Classes Policies and Procedures
PYCC and PYCC DPORT are now offering Semi-Private In-Studio classes. Each studio will follow all guidelines regarding staffing, operations, and safety set forth by the state of Massachusetts with regards to COVID-19. In-studio capacity is 5 students and 1 teacher at this time. Mats will be spaced 14 feet apart. We will continue to refine our practices to promote the best experiences for our students and staff, while keeping safety as our top priority. Class cards and memberships do not apply. ALL classes are PRE-BOOK only through our MINDBODY online schedule. We cannot accept walk-ins at this time. No refunds will be provided if a student does not show up to class or if they cancel within 24 hours. Reservations/Cancellations must be made through Mindbody and will not be taken over the phone or through email.
Procedures for In-Studio Classes:
- All students must sign an updated electronic liability waiver form through the PYCC DPORT Mindbody before coming in for their first in studio class.
- Doors will open 15 minutes before class. Students must arrive prepared to practice and we ask that students do not linger in the lobby before or after class.
- Cubbies will not be available for use at this time, nor are we offering rental mats or props. Students must bring their own mat and props, and limit the personal belongings that they carry into the studio. Anything brought into the studio must be placed by their mat and not left in a common area. We ask that cell phones be put on “Do Not Disturb.”
- All students must adhere to social distancing guidelines. Students must wear masks and keep a 6’ distance from others in the lobby before and after class.
- Masks must be worn upon entering, moving through, and leaving the studio, but are optional during class. Students must wear their mask until they are on their mat, at which point, masks are optional.
- Students must place their mat on one of the marked mat spots in the room.
- If a student must leave their mat (ie go to the bathroom, drink water etc.), they must put their mask on before they leave the mat. Students must use the closest exit to go in and out of the studio, and keep a minimum of a 6’ distance from other students and the teacher.
- The instructor will wear a mask until on their mat, where they will remain for the duration of the class. There will be no hands on assists or adjustments offered.
- When class is over, students must gather their belongings and follow designated traffic patterns to exit the studio.
- The studio will be heated, but we will keep the studio doors open at all times to eliminate touch points and keep the air flowing.
- The studio will be cleaned and sanitized after each class.
We ask all our students and teachers to stay home if they are feeling unwell, showing any symptoms of COVID-19 or the flu, including but not limited to cough, fever, headache, nausea, sore throat, loss of taste, or if they have recently been in contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19.
Class Cards, Memberships and Refund Policy:
- There are no refunds on any class cards, memberships, workshops, or special events. Please note, all class cards and monthly memberships have expiration dates, which may only be extended for medical reasons. Be sure to check the expiration dates of the class cards before you purchase one, to be sure you will be able to use the classes up in the time frame given.
- Workshops, Intro Series I and II, and special classes are not included in memberships.
- Class Cards can be shared with only one other family member or friend. This applies only to class cards, not Unlimited Memberships. (Unlimited memberships cannot be shared.)
Power Yoga Of Cape Cod reserves the right to cancel or change the date of any class, workshop, special event or retreat. We will do our best to notify participants in a timely manner if this occurs. We will post any changes in the schedule due to holidays or studio closure on our website and at the studio. Please visit our schedules on Mindbody for the most up to date information on all classes. For all In Studio Semi-Private classes, classes must be booked in advance as space is limited through Mindbody. There are no refunds within 24hrs. of the class.
Returned Check Policy:
All returned checks are subject to a processing fee of $25. This fee along with the original amount of the check is due within seven business days of the official notification from Power Yoga Of Cape Cod.
Retail Boutique Returns:
We are not accepting any returns at this time due to COVID safety measures. We ask all shoppers to practice social distancing while at the boutique and wear masks while shopping. We will limit the number of shoppers at a time.
*Please be mindful of parking in PYCC designated parking spots or "open spots" which are not designated to any other business.